Track days

Need to know when the next meet is and other information required for you to attend? Then take a look here!

Moderators: Nismo, 13th-Angel, Axlerod

Track days

Postby Jonweir on Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:06 am

Is anyone going to any upcoming track days?

I'll be at the Solosprint event at Calabogie (June 23/24), and also the next Midnight Runs Shannonville lapping day (July 6).
Hot brontosaurus having breakfast:
Jon.
Jonweir
NEO Original Crew

Postby Nismo on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:36 pm

I'm waiting on some parts... but once they come in I was going to tag along to some of those MR sessions.

I also want to get up to Calabogie, but it might be later in the summer, August, Sept is looking more like it.
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby Mamba on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:46 pm

august september sounds much better. lol
Mamba
Casual Driver

Postby catapult on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:03 pm

Alex, are you still thinking about the BMW PDS a CMS? I signed up already and it should be much much better than St. Eustache! I am tempted to sign up for the MCO lapping next Friday but I need the money for the tires and wheels. Finally, my Rotas Slipstream 16x8 are arriving at a distributer in the US. Should get them in a week or two! Going for the RA1s as well. Oh boy..can't wait!
--------------------------------------------------------
13.4@99.9
210awhp/246awtq
catapult
Nissan Newbie

Postby Nismo on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:30 pm

catapult wrote:Alex, are you still thinking about the BMW PDS a CMS? I signed up already and it should be much much better than St. Eustache! I am tempted to sign up for the MCO lapping next Friday but I need the money for the tires and wheels. Finally, my Rotas Slipstream 16x8 are arriving at a distributer in the US. Should get them in a week or two! Going for the RA1s as well. Oh boy..can't wait!

I was thinking about it for sure... but I don't know if the car will be ready in time. Oh well... if not this year there is always next year.
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Return to Event Information