Need help to indentify a JDM wheel set

Have problems with your car? Have questions about the inner workings of your car and/or would like to know theories and technical aspects of how things work, ask away here!

Moderators: Nismo, 13th-Angel, Axlerod

Need help to indentify a JDM wheel set

Postby RPS13 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm

*Alex, I'm looking your way buddy*

Hey guys, I need your help.

I bought these wheels over the weekend and I need your help to identify them correctly :

Arrow Enterprise is all that is written in english on the wheels. I'd like to now the name and the Era of these wheels and any other info you guys might have.

Thank you

I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Re: Need help to indentify a JDM wheel set

Postby Nave on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:09 am

Alex is gone till the weekend.... I can honestly tell you I have absolutely no idea though. :dunno:
- 90 Coupe a la SR
- 90 Coupe a la KA
Nave
NEO Member

Postby RPS13 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Nave wrote:Alex is gone till the weekend.... I can honestly tell you I have absolutely no idea though. :dunno:

Thanks,

I'm usually pretty self-reliant when it comes to this stuff... but all of my research didnt help.

I've never seen a set, either because they are pretty rare, or (and that's my guess and the most probable one) they're sooooo out of style and the fit is so oddball that noone really wanted them.

Wich, either way is fine by me... I love having unique pieces even if they're a little ''dated''. (The car is almost 20y/o anyhoo)
I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Postby b-tuned on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:10 pm

http://www.arw.co.jp/ they could be Black Racing?

~B
b-tuned
Casual Driver

Postby RPS13 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 pm

b-tuned wrote:http://www.arw.co.jp/ they could be Black Racing?

~B

Yep, thats what I think too, but this is where my search ends, since my comp can't read that font.
I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Postby Nismo on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 pm

RPS13 wrote:*Alex, I'm looking your way buddy*

No clue, Dom.

Is that your 'nouveau char'?
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby RPS13 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 pm

Nismo wrote:No clue, Dom. Is that your 'nouveau char'?

Yep...

1990 Miata, 1.6L, like I've been looking for. I love it... and so far, I've put some Hawk pads on it and a HKS mushroom for shit and giggles. I haven't to attended any event with it yet as I'm still shaking off the cobb webs (it's almost a 20y/o car after all).

I'm still searching for the right coilover set up... It's alot freakin' harder to find than a S13/S14 set. At least I've found some wheels that fit, 4x100 in a rear wheel drive offset is hard to find (used).

Are you planning on attending any of the Driftthing Nights events this summer ?

I'm aiming for the one in late august and the ones in september.
I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Postby Nismo on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm

I am fairly confident my car will not see the street this year. :sad: Changing priorities means it still sits on jack stands in pieces. Hopefully next year things will settle down and it will be back out again.
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby RPS13 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Nismo wrote:I am fairly confident my car will not see the street this year. :sad: Changing priorities means it still sits on jack stands in pieces. Hopefully next year things will settle down and it will be back out again.

I'm in the same boat... I've just bought a house (alone... isshhhh lol) and time/money is tight.

I've tried putting cars aside but thats just isn't possible for me... So I've bought a little car, that requires little money and little time heheheh
I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Postby Nismo on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:32 pm

RPS13 wrote:
Nismo wrote:I am fairly confident my car will not see the street this year. :sad: Changing priorities means it still sits on jack stands in pieces. Hopefully next year things will settle down and it will be back out again.

I'm in the same boat... I've just bought a house (alone... isshhhh lol) and time/money is tight.

I've tried putting cars aside but thats just isn't possible for me... So I've bought a little car, that requires little money and little time heheheh

Well then we are in the same boat.

Except I won't compromise on my car... go big or go home! :wink:

Check your PM
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby RPS13 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 pm

Nismo wrote:
RPS13 wrote:

Well then we are in the same boat.

Except I won't compromise on my car... go big or go home! :wink:

Check your PM

Well...yah I know you and you know me.

I'm never been a pretender, hard parker or a show off. I just want to drive. I don't care if a part cost me 10$ or 1000$or if it's new or used... as long as it does the job.

I rather just go than to be left home ;-)
I H8 Internet
RPS13
Casual Driver

Return to Technical Questions