IC '93 Hatch

Just cars, none of the other crap.

Moderators: Nismo, 13th-Angel, Axlerod

IC '93 Hatch

Postby labelkilled on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey guys, just checking out the interest on my 240. It's collecting dust and there wont be any time or funds to do anything with it in the foreseeable future.

It's a 1993 Hicas model with all the power options,
-Juniper Green
-around 265k on it
-sunroof that doesn't leak

This car has been off the road since early October 2008 When it was involved in a fender bender. Still drives fine just some metal damage.

It's suitable for a beater, still runs strong but it's been hit a time or two and I doubt its still true enough to make a project car.

It's got a new fuel sending unit and fuel pump from with less than 5k on them, new alternator with about 2k on it. Other than that it's got very little rust. A little frame rot, about a quarter sized hole on the drivers and slightly bigger on the passenger. I can include a factory passenger side frame rail that I had intended to have installed but did not. I've got two hatches for it. First is the original, no rust but I took the wing off and the holes would need to be patched/painted. The hatch on it has no exterior rust but it rotten where the latch ring is and for some reason it does not sit flush.

The engine's got a little blow by and a little bit of valve clicking.

Any more questions please ask. I'll grab some pictures shortly, especially of the damaged fender.

I'd be looking for 900 as is.
Green '93 Hatch
labelkilled
Casual Driver

Return to Cars for Sale