NEW MEMBERS: POST YOUR INTRO'S HERE!

240sx Owners and general Chat section.

Moderators: Nismo, 13th-Angel, Axlerod

Re: NEW MEMBERS: POST YOUR INTRO'S HERE!

Postby romney on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm

HI im romney call me ron for short im 19, i got a cbr954rr but sold it because im doing a project car it will be my new wife my 89 240sx fast back :banana: i leave in ottawa right beside the zellerz merivale where all the nice cars go every friday night and saturday night :cool: im a dental tech. (not a car tech.) so any help will be appreciated. thx :mrgreen:
romney
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome Ron... enjoy your stay at NEO.
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Hello fellow 240 members

Postby Hockeylife on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi there,

my name is Kris and I am in the middle of purchasing a 240sx with a SR20EDT engine already swapped into the car. I was told by some of my friends to check out forums on 240's to help me with my new project, so here I am.

As of right now I am an apprentice technician and I'm trying to restore this car. As for my other pass times, I like to play hockey and work/build/play on computers. I am not a complete noobie on cars, as I have been working at a large shop for 9 months, took the Motive Power Technician course at Algonquin before starting at the shop, and I will be going back to school for my level 1 training this September. However, I do acknowledge the fact that I don't by any means now EVERYTHING about cars (expecially Japanese) and forgive me if I ask a lame question :slap: .

Anyways, I will probably go take some pictures of my car and post them so you can see what I am working with. And I will definitely be posting some questions very shortly. Thanks in advance :bow:
Hockeylife
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey Kris! Welcome to NEO.
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Previous

Return to Chat