NEW MEMBERS: POST YOUR INTRO'S HERE!

240sx Owners and general Chat section.

Moderators: Nismo, 13th-Angel, Axlerod

Re: NEW MEMBERS: POST YOUR INTRO'S HERE!

Postby Nismo on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Welcome Paula.

BTW, I just want to thank all the users that have been acting as the 'welcome wagon' in my absence. Its a little harder for me to keep up to date while on the road. Thanks to everyone for helping out!
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby DJPyro on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Just as an FYI, Paula is my gf, she's the one that some of you met briefly last time I was in Ottawa.
Wishin' for a coupe...
DJPyro
Primary Driver

Postby oldschoolhatch on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 am

Hey folks! :grin: just found this site, was looking around for a Canadian based 240sx forum. I live in Manitoba, and have two project cars. My first is a (gasp) 85 honda crx hf, which iv had for about a year. the second project i just picked up about a month ago, and it is a 90 nissan 240sx hatchback with silvia front end. I wasnt really looking for a second project, but when i found the 240sx i couldnt say no. great deal + great car = awesomeness :banana: so yeah now im simply trying to soak up as much knowledge about these cars as i can. well, heres a picture of my car:

oldschoolhatch
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Welcome to NEO.

Fair bit of 240sx knowledge here.

Enjoy!
"Don't put the power on, till you know you never have to take it off" -- Sir Jackie Stewart
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby oldschoolhatch on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Nismo wrote:Welcome to NEO.

Fair bit of 240sx knowledge here.

Enjoy!

'
thanks im sure i will :cheers:

oh by the way, are there any other manitobans on here? if not its all good, just wondering
oldschoolhatch
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 pm

As far as I know, no others from MB, SASK, or AB. Once you get into BC you have http://www.northwestnissans.com/ . NEO stands for North Eastern Ontario we cater to everyone North of Toronto. We also have a brother club to the south called SON (Southern Ontario Nissans) http://www.son240sx.org . They cater Toronto and south. Quebec has http://www.npclub.com . And nothing as far as Territories or Maritimes.
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby oldschoolhatch on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:52 am

Nismo wrote:As far as I know, no others from MB, SASK, or AB. Once you get into BC you have http://www.northwestnissans.com/ . NEO stands for North Eastern Ontario we cater to everyone North of Toronto. We also have a brother club to the south called SON (Southern Ontario Nissans) http://www.son240sx.org . They cater Toronto and south. Quebec has http://www.npclub.com . And nothing as far as Territories or Maritimes.

yeah i didnt think there was much for the maritimes, oh well, you guys seem to be pretty cool and have a nice site here, so i think ill settle in here (if its ok with you NEO folks). i just want a site that is specific to the 240sx and is Canadian, so this one fits the bill nicely. I look forward to post bugging you with my noobness :banana: and learning from you guys as well
oldschoolhatch
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm

Anyone have any issues with Manitoba? [looks around] Anyone? No? Welcome aboard.
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby oldschoolhatch on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Nismo wrote:Anyone have any issues with Manitoba? [looks around] Anyone? No? Welcome aboard.

ha ha awesome :joshers:
oldschoolhatch
G2 Licence holder

Postby jdm-sil40 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 pm

wuusup everyone name is ehab
Im new to this site,
Am on many 240 forums but came across this
and i travel all around so i would useful to some parts and events

cheers!
jdm-sil40
G2 Licence holder

Postby maxpower240 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey everyone, Names Max.

I live a lil south of ottawa and looking to buy myself a 1997-1998 240sx silvia for drag racing and drifting.

Ive got some money saved up so now jsut a matter of finding a good car then swapping motors. what does everyone suggest?

Ihear SRs are weaksauce.

aNYWAYS, hi
dreamin of 1997-1998 240sx silvias....
maxpower240
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Welcome to NEO, Max.

I bet you're from Kemptville. :wink:
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

Postby maxpower240 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:46 pm

hahah nope, more of a south eastern guy in a very remote and small town...no one will ever guess mwahahah
dreamin of 1997-1998 240sx silvias....
maxpower240
G2 Licence holder

Postby powerslideman on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi guys,

i'm a buddy of Max. My name is Tim. I live roughly 20 minutes west of him. He made me watch Tokyo Drift movie and ever since then ive been looking to sell my camaro and pick up a nice car so i can start to drift! I hope you guys have lots of info on this site to get me started on drifting and what car i should be looking for. Anyways this site looks dope so far.

Tim.
powerslideman
G2 Licence holder

Postby Nismo on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:56 pm

powerslideman wrote:Hi guys,

i'm a buddy of Max. My name is Tim. I live roughly 20 minutes west of him. He made me watch Tokyo Drift movie and ever since then ive been looking to sell my camaro and pick up a nice car so i can start to drift! I hope you guys have lots of info on this site to get me started on drifting and what car i should be looking for. Anyways this site looks dope so far.

Tim.

http://forums.613driftwerks.ca/

That's your ticket!
Nismo
NEO240SX Co-founder

PreviousNext

Return to Chat