Fleet GPS / Telemetry Installs
As tracking technology improves and the cost of GPS products becomes more affordable, many companies are turning towards GPS monitoring for their fleets.
Some of the benefits of fleet tracking and telemetry include:
- Improved Productivity
- Better Customer Service
- Vehicle Maintenance and Security
- Reduce Costs
- Safer Driving
- Insightful and Useful Reporting
- Less Waste
Diamond Fleet and Auto has been at the forefront of this growing demand and has gained experience on a variety of platforms available today. From the most simple to the very complex, Diamond Fleet and Auto continues to work with a variety of clients in Eastern Canada including both private and public companies to help integrate these systems into small and large fleets.
Custom Fleet Solutions
With a vast knowledge of fleet vehicles through GPS and telemetry installs, Diamond Fleet and Auto has frequently been approached to partake in the build process of one-off, custom vehicle systems to help facilitate special needs for various clients.
- Consultation in specialized vehicle electronics
- Improvements to existing vehicle shortfalls
- Experience with 12v and 24v systems
- Experience in heavy machinery electronics
- Security and tactical vehicle electronics
- Municipal maintenance vehicle electronics
- Fully insured and bonded
- Licenced 310k Installers
- Portfolio available upon request
The opportunities are endless and improvements can almost always be made to help further productivity, easy-of-use, and efficiency. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is any way we can be of service to your custom fleet projects.